Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wichita Falls

The first leg of my adventure-the first day's drive was to get to Wichita Falls, since Amarillo was really out of reach.   I needed to get used to driving long distances and wanted to get used driving while towing the travel trailer.  I found myself being hypnotized by the road a couple of time and needed to pull over.

Note to self:  Need to read up and create a morning safety moment.


After having to take care of family issues and the house all week, I am finally on my way. 

Image by Patty
Saw this accident and it really woke me up.

Stayed at the Wichita Falls RV Park.  The people were friendly, the bathrooms were clean and private.  They have an open dog run with fire plugs.  I came in late at night and had no problems getting in and set up.  I would visit them again.







No comments:

Post a Comment